Welcome and thank you for visiting my web site.
In June of 2011, I re-located to Naples, Florida with my two West Highland Terriers, Max and Millee. After wintering in Naples for over ten years the move here was an easy one as I am very familiar with the area. I purchased my carriage home in Marbella Lakes in May of 2011 and I Love it there.
I have been fortunate enough to enjoy a successful career in sales, marketing and management. My Career in Banking began in 1974. I started as a teller and worked my way up to Senior Vice President, Retail Banking.
In 1991 I began my career in Real Estate as a sales associate at Century 21 in Reading Massachusetts. I quickly became a top producing sales associate.
I opened a very successful Real Estate office, Advancian Realty on September 10, 2001. I was the Broker Owner, President and CEO. Some of the comments you will see below are from my customers at Advancian.
I have my Brokers License here in Florida which means that I have taken the time to continue my Real Estate education to better serve my customers.
I am a “Broker Associate” at Premier Sotheby's International Realty.
My goal is to treat buyers and sellers as I would like to be treated.
Why choose me…..I go above and beyond. For example: when I list your home and you have a pet, I will accompany all showings to insure your pet is safe. Forgot to make the bed….I have been known to do that too! Perhaps you were called out of town unexpectedly; I will pick up your mail and check your home daily. I will do whatever it takes to make the selling/buying process a smooth one.
Please feel free to contact me anytime at 239.331.8273 or e-mail me.
WHAT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE QUALITY OF SERVICE MARY T. ANASTOS PROVIDES:
- I changed to Mary after having a bad experience with another Real Estate office. I selected Mary because of her knowledge. – Tony P.
- She brought a new approach, Marketing Material, Advice and leads all which helped. Mary’s constant communication and feedback kept us informed. – Mary B.
- Mary’s energy level was endless. It was obvious to us Mary knows the market, finance and our needs. A dedicated professional Realtor. – Paula P.
- Mary always knew what was going on. She knew about homes before they would come on the market. – Christine B.
- Mary found us a home when others could not. She has helped our entire family. – Maria C.